Coppell TV Repair LLC offers you a functional replacement for LG YSUS sustain board EBR50038901 / EAX50048801 / EAX50049001 as shown on the picture and used in plasma TV models with plasma display PDP50G10343 such as certain LG 50PG20-UA models and certain Zenith Z50PG10-UA models.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT ORDER THIS BOARD BASED ON YOUR TV MODEL ALONE! SAME MODELS MAY CONTAIN DIFFERNT PLASMA PANELS AND THEREFORE DIFFERENT SUSTAIN BOARDS. MAKE SURE YOUR TV HAS THIS PARTICULAR BOARD INSIDE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!
COPPELL TV REPAIR LLC WILL CHARGE RESTOCKING FEE FOR ALL RETURNS CAUSED BY INCORRECTLY PLACED ORDER.
The board has been serviced and tested by our technicians. It would have both IPM modules (the large components under the heat sinks) replaced and, sometimes, some additional components.
A DIY repair kit and/or a repair service for the board may also be available through us.
HOW DOES IT WORK
You place your order through the BUY IT NOW button on this page.
Once we receive your order we ship the board (if we have it; the site should not allow you to place an order if we are out of boards) within 1 business day.
Unless otherwise noted (subject to change in the future) price listed on the site includes shipping anywhere within USA.
Once you receive the purchased board and install it you can return your old malfunctioning dud to receive the advertised credit. Please see the important conditions for receiving full credit in the section below.
1) If your TV starts and stays on, but there is nothing on the screen this board is one possible reason.
(Another one is a failed buffer board - one of the two attached on the left side of the YSUS - you may want to test the set with either of the two buffer boards detached from the YSUS and the other board; we sell/service the buffer boards too.)
2) Having the set run without a picture for 5-10 minutes and not feeling any temperature raise on the heatsinks of the YSUS board is also a good indication for a board that is not working (yet not a 100% guarantee the probelm is in the board itself);
3) Finding an open fuse FS201 on the YSUS board is a reliable indication of a failure in it;
4) An open resistor R515 (located to the right of the larger transformer at the lower left side of the board).
All board serviced by us come with a standard 90 days warranty of parts and labor.
Customer is responsible for return shipping and Coppell TV Repair LLC is responsible for shipping back to customer. Returned boards subject to exchange, service or refund, subject to availability and agreement by Coppell TV Repair LLC and customer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING CREDIT FOR YOUR OLD MODULE
Upon receiving and installing the purchased module you can return your old one to receive the advertised credit.
The credit will normally be issued as a partial refund towards your original payment; when this is impossible or inapplicable we may use other forms of payment such as PayPal or check.
It takes 2-3 business days after the delivery of your board to us for it to be processed and the refund issued.
In order to receive the full advertised credit the returned dud must meet all of the following conditions:
1) It must be sent back within 14 calendar days of the delivery of the module you purchased from us, both per carriers' records. Make sure you keep your tracking number, you may need it!
2) The board must arrive in good physical condition allowing subsequent electrical repair and reuse of the board. Sometimes when components fail and burn they also leave burn marks on the board. Most of the time such traces are not affecting the ability to restore the board's functionality, but in some extreme cases this may be a problem.
3) The board must not have missing or replaced components or have otherwise been tampered with.
Exceptions vary from all 3 listed conditions, but we reserve the right to be the judge on whether your board qualifies for an exception.
If a board arrives that does not meet the above conditions and we do not consider it appropriate for extension we will contact you and offer you to get it back for the sole cost of the return shipping and/or offer you a trade-in price we consider reflecting its condition.
The returned module must arrive in good physical condition and without previous traces of repairs or tampering in order to qualify for the full advertised credit.
Modules that do not meet those criteria will be subjected to partial refund or no refund at all (depending on their condition and trade-in value).